Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Naked Fun

Last week Abs and I visited great Grandma Mack. It's always cute to see Grandma because she loves showing Abi off to all her friends (or "brothers and sisters" as she calls them) at her senior apartments. They make all the seemingly silly comments like "be sure you feed this one--she's wasting away" or "she must be storing up for the winter". Grandma took us out to lunch for my birthday and Abi got into one of those moods where she was fussy unless I was walking around the restaurant with her-- this girl likes to be on the move! We finally had to just leave the restaurant and go back to the apartment. Once I started changing her diaper, I realized that Abs was much happier without her clothes on and the three of us played on the floor in glee (luckily Grandma was understanding about the tattoo). She just kept babbling and laughing and I think Grandma and I could have sat there with her and giggled for hours.


No comments: