Sunday, August 30, 2009

Olympic Swimmer!

Abigail just completed her two week Daddy-and-me swim lessons! What a trooper! By the end, there were no more tears...just smiles and clapping for her classmates. Here are some photos from the last day (which included a diving board!!):

Class always started out with the kids choosing a dive ring to hang onto and do different activities with. These were their "ring fish".

The ring fish is on my head!

I'm learning with my instructor, Mr. Johnny.
Practicing my "big kicks" with Daddy.
Here I am swimming from Daddy to Mr. Johnny, my swim instructor. "Super Girl"!
10.0, right? Look at that form!
I officially graduated and received a certificate! Look how proud Dada is!

Here we are after class, Momma, Dada, and Mr. Johnny. I'm so proud of myself!
Here I am with Aunt Cat who came to see me swim and took many of these photos. Thanks, Aunt Cat!! Love you!

1 comment:

emilyfaith said...

I"m so proud of Abi!!!! What a long way to come from being so unhappy in Aunt Sue's pool at the start of summer!!! :)